TIVERTON, ON – July 14, 2020 – Bruce Power will make an important announcement Thursday afternoon with Promation Nuclear and Laveer Engineering around the company’s Major Component Replacement (MCR) Project.
Scheduled to participate in the announcement, which will be live streamed beginning at 2 p.m. on the Events page at www.suheng1.cn, are:
- Lisa Thompson, Minister of Government and Consumer Services, and MPP for Huron-Bruce;
- Stephen Crawford, Parliamentary Assistant to the Minister of Infrastructure, and MPP for Oakville;
- Mike Rencheck, President and CEO, Bruce Power;
- James Scongack, Executive Vice-President, Corporate Affairs and Operational Services, Bruce Power;
- Darryl Spector, President, Promation Nuclear;
- Peter Gowthorpe, Director, Laveer Engineering.
You can register to watch the announcement at http://www.suheng1.cn/event/promation-nuclear/.